• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnathan

Johnathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:23 PM

Hey just curious, is there planned features? I'm looking to see the pros of Modern Law.

#2 BurntToast

BurntToast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:02 PM

Yea really interested myself in this, I was at one point following Police1013 but I don't think they're doing a great job. I mean they're all over the place with their developer diary and from what I seen in their game, it looks really incomplete. It makes their features look impossible to achieve.

#3 jakejohnsonusa Official PBG Comment

jakejohnsonusa

Human Resources Manager

• Administrators
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 02:03 AM

We appreciate your interest and dedication to following Modern Law!

Currently, the physical coding of features for Modern Law is still in the early stages, we've been busy working on the outer shell of the game. What this means, is that specific features are still up in the air. This is why some descriptions, thus far, have been somewhat vague.

Here is what has been planned so far, basic, but the best we can provide at this time:

• A wide variety of callouts, typical of Dallas, Texas.
  • Real-time crimes, that will occur while on patrol, not as a callout.
  • Player and vehicle customization.
  • Multiplayer (eventually, may not be available immediately. This too is still being looked into).

We do apologize for the lack of details we are able to provide at this time on specifics. Palm Beach Games does not want to promise any features in Modern Law without them already being in the works and guaranteed to be in-game. We'd simply hate to break even one promise!

Please reply if you have any specific inquires about development or any general Modern Law questions. We'd love to answer as much as we can for you guys.

Logan likes this

#4 Johnathan

Johnathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:21 AM

Cool well i am looking to try the demo. Do you know when that will be out?

#5 Henrik Official PBG Comment

Henrik

Public Relations Agent

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

As of now, we cannot give an ETA on the release of the Modern Law demo. It is being worked on, but if you follow the social media accounts, especially our Twitter, you will be regularly updated as development progresses.

Ray likes this

#6 Johnathan

Johnathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:39 AM

As of now, we cannot give an ETA on the release of the Modern Law demo. It is being worked on, but if you follow the social media accounts, especially our Twitter, you will be regularly updated as development progresses.

Okay thanks

Ray likes this