PalmBeachGames ("PBG") respects the intellectual property of others and expects that the users of our services do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through a website or
online service operated by PBG or one of its subsidiaries, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or
see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your Notification to the attention of:
616 Corporate Way
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
phone & fax: 1.844.724.5151
email: [email protected]
Note that notifications sent to PalmBeachGames at the above address can relate to all of its subsidiaries and divisions, including but not limited to: PalmBeachVisions, First Response Studios,
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Don't make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.